Saturday, January 16, 2010

NFL Playoffs



Today is football day! I am amped! I think these games today are going to be close, with big upsets and all around general mayhem. Lets breakdown each game with the score you will be seeing...

COLTS 28
RAVENS 14

- This is a statement game for the Colts and if they were too lose then the critics would never close their mouths about the benching of their stars. This is the only game I think that will not be close.

CARDINALS 31
SAINTS 35

A shootout. Neither team is that good but the cardinals defense is banged up.

COWBOYS 31
VIKINGS 26

The Vikings are cold and the 'Boys are hot. The ONLY way the Vikings can win this one is if Peterson goes nuts. I don't see that happening. I see Brett Favre getting sacked and throwing picks.

CHARGERS 23
JETS 24

Yeah baby... Defense wins championships and the Jets have the number one defense... and add to that the number one running game. I'm getting flashbacks of the Super Bowl Giants with this Jets team, they have that same swagger. There is one thing the Jets need to be careful of, and that is kickoff returns. Sproles can and probably will run one back. The Jets give up a lot of yards on the kickoff, allowing teams to start at the 40. Bottom line is I think Jets win.


No comments: