Tuesday, February 02, 2010

Lenny Kravitz filthy mouth


I was just listening to Lenny Kravitz (what?! I like the guy) and he has a line in a song called "Black Velveteen" I never could quite make out. The song is about some kind of sex robot in the future that is the best lay of all time... you know, typical Kravitz shit. Anyway the name of this robot is "Black Velveteen' and in the song Lenny is describing her. Sidenote: Lenny Kravitz is probably the worst lyricist of all time. His lyrics sound like they were written by a brain dead Dr.Seuss. Every one of his rhymes ends with the simplest of combos... "sky to high" "bye to fly" stuff like that. Anyway as part of the chorus of this song I could've sworn Lenny was saying the word "cunt". I don't think I ever heard the word "cunt" muttered in a song before. It is like the only curse word left with some venom. So after doing some research here is the actual lyric:

Black velveteen's cunt smells like strawberry kittens

Wow... Genius.


No comments: