Monday, February 08, 2010

Crazy Products


Look at these products... These are real products. First off we have the "Dog Creeper Window". Your dog can be a creeper as he peers into your neighbors yard with his fucking space helmet looking thing. Can you imagine seeing that thing pop up when your trying to smoke a joint in your yard? What neighbor would agree and allow you to put this in? I think even Mr.Rogers would object. But up next it gets even better....



What the hell?! As many of you know I'm an avid hiker and I camp out in the most rugged and dangerous of climates. I use a regular sleeping bag. I give my friends shit for using the "coffin" style sleeping bag. That is basically the same but your legs are locked in. This is a "Walking Mummy" sleeping bag. If I saw this walking towards me late at night in the woods I would probably shoot at it. When you go in a "sleeping" bag why the fuck do you need to walk around? Aren't you looking to sleep?

No comments: