Sunday, February 21, 2010

Random Ramblins





- I asked a fellow dude, "How many pounds is your medicine ball?" And then there was awkward silence as I realized that might have been the gayest sentence I ever uttered. I quickly added a "No homo" and resolved the tension.

- How come we park in a drive-way and drive on a parkway? Why is it called a toilet when everyone pisses in the sink?

- I don't know why people get such a hard-on for cold pizza. Call me odd but I like my pizza hot. I also don't get the whole drinking milk with pizza either.

- Where is Womens Rights Group man? Where is the pride woman had a fight for my rights and all that heresay? Women need to seriously fight back against the image being presented of them. They should be angry about being portrayed as whores in music, film, and television. Shouldn't women be protesting girls gone wild? And I know what your thinking, " Oh MJ what the hell?! Are you gay?! Then there wont be anymore party girls!" Fuck girls. Its all about women. The sexy established business women with class is a much better fuck then that drunk Whoreverfeild Monster in the corner of the bar. I want to ravish them completely. I want to devour them to the point of ecstasy. Listen to Mike....

No comments: