Thursday, April 15, 2010

Big Ben






Athletes are going "fuck" crazy. They are fucking anything that walks... Hide your wives and daughters.... cause Big Ben Rapelessberger is coming to town.

I love how Tiger Woods got pussy like a Asian/Black James Bond and 2 time Super Bowl winner Big Ben is forced to lowly rape. Girls come out of the woodwork to brag about being "worn out" by Tiger, while girls come out to talk about Big Ben doing yager bombs and raping in a dirty bathroom in a dive bar. I was just reading the report on Big Ben's latest encounter and I can't help but feel for the guy... This girl seems like she set the big loaf up...This one tidbit made me question her integrity..

•The alleged victim was wearing a nametag labeled "DTF" When asked, she said it stood for "down to fuck." Roethlisberger replied, "I'm not down to fuck, but I like to fuck girls."

Hmmm... She was wearing a nametag that said "Down to Fuck". Stay classy Ponyboy. My favorte part of this tidbit tho is Big Ben's response.... 'I'm not down to fuck, but I like to fuck girls.". Read that line again but now picture big giant doofy Rapelessberger muttering that while cock-eyed drunk. Is that suppose to be smooth? What does it even mean? "I'm not down to fuck, but I'm down to rape you in that bathroom back there."

No comments: