Monday, April 05, 2010

Random Ramblins





Just started watching "Moon" and it hit me... in every movie when a computer talks it is either a well spoken man or woman who is overly polite with no emotion what so ever in their voice. It kind of sounds like the Yuppies in Brooklyn. Did "Space Odyssey" start this? My GPA device, the voice is that of Richard Simmons. It can't direct me to go straight tho.... HA HA . It discourages me from driving straight tho... Ha Ha! See what I did there.

I was thinking... with the advancement of technology, every new device seems to talk. I swear my toothbrush now even talks when I'm "doin' work" (thats slang for brushing my teeth). With all these talking appliances I feel like I'm in a future version of the "Flintstones". Hmmmm... a future version of the Flintstones cartoon... someone should do that.

The new Youtube sucks. The Youtube layout was something that did not need changing. Now you can't give a video a star rating, you either give thumbs down or thumbs up. At least you have a choice... In the world of Facebook you either like something or too fucking bad. Remain silent. You don't think this is done on purpose? And how come the government keeps putting secret listening devices in my cereal.

Speaking of which.... You ever notice how every crazy person or druggie thinks they are being watched and spied on by the government. Why the hell does the government need to watch THEM and their lunacy. It would be funny if the government actually was watching them with the newest spy technology. "Lets test out these new chips on "PCP" Dan.... no one will believe him.



No comments: