Monday, April 19, 2010

Fast Food Nation






I love how the KFC Double Decker is gaining so much popularity. The same goes for the "Baconinator" and these other fast food nightmares. Every commercial is the same for these mammoths. In the commercial, it starts with a consumer (mostly always male...I do NOT want to meet a woman who regularly eats "Wendys Baconators") who is complaining about never being full. "I eat one chicken sandwich and fries and I'm still hungry as a mother fucker." Now heres' whats weird... None of these people in the commercial are fat asses; However their hunger is such that KFC had to go invent a new sandwich that replaces bread with chicken... to silence the growling of their stomachs. Why are these fucks so hungry? There are millions of people starving all over the world and these guys are angry because one chicken sandwich does not fill them up. Heres a crazy idea... why don't you eat just enough.. enough not to stuff yourself to the point where you are about to shit and throw up simultaneously. I thought this country was trying to get healthy again? If anything it should be smaller portions for much cheaper, instead of these "perversions" that seem to be made for shock value. I used to eat "Biggie", "Super Size", and any other largest size french fries when I was younger, but then I grew up and realized how you got to fuel up with Premium Gas if you consider yourself a luxury car. Occasionally I will still eat fries, but small is just the right size. I can barely imagine eating anything larger anymore. If you are even the slight bit health conscious, think back to when you were a kid and had a metabolism like a rabbit on coke. Think about how much you would eat. Crazy right?





No comments: