Monday, January 15, 2007

1/16/07

Well I can't sleep worth a shit and I got a plane heading to Florida at 7AM. This will certainly be a red eye. And this is the first time during the break I will be waking up before 12PM. I have become such a lazy worthless piece of shit during this break. I've been living the lifestyle of a vampire. Its funny cause your dying for school to end when your in it, and now Im actually happy its coming back to get my ass back into shape. So off I go, but before I vamos, I want to leave some words. This a quote taking from an MTV interview, by the latem great Ol' Diry Bastard aka Baby Black Jesus aka Dirt McGirt. You make sense of what he's trying to say and you win a prize...


"It's okay though, because its not like a thin line between love and hate. Boy, when them boys sing that song back in the days...I never knew what the hell that mean, and I still dont know what it mean. But I know, thats its a thin line between love and hate, and I know that damn well we are some partyin' mother fuckers!"

No comments: