Wednesday, January 03, 2007

MJ At the Movies 2


MJ AT THE MOVIES 2

"Fuck IT!"

Todays movie is Stephen Kings cult classic "It". I searched online and all I could find was the Spanish version cover, so we will refer to this movie as "Es". It has a scarier ring to it anway. I do not like this movie. Bottom line. I don't like that fucking clown....I don't like any fucking clown. This was the only movie I was afraid to watch as a kid. And I'm not saying that to brag...I watched Freddy Kreuger and Jason no problem. I used to root for the bad guys, but this one...this shit was way too extreme. A killer clown?! Thats all I needed to hear. I remeber this actually being a TV mini series. The first half was awesome. "Es" the clown used to live down in the sewer and tempt kids in by giving them candy. Then he would eat them, and spit their bloody tiny sneaker to the surface. Thats nightmare material right there. I was scared shitless. I hate clowns so much, that, true story, I almost got "sick" and didn't go on our 7th grade class trip to the circus. I'm not freightened by them now, but I would rather they not be around. Ok so then I saw part two. And part two of "Es" totally ruined it for me. Its revealed that "Es" is some alien spider or some shit. Lame! He was scarier as just a regular clown! I think the kids defeat him with a slingshot and a stone. Then they ride a bike really fast and the deaf girl learns to talk again. I really think I remeber that last part happening. You people probably think my memory is shot, and this doesnt happen, and the blanket in "Little Toaster" doesn't die, but go out and rent them and you will see I'm right! Anyway as far as "Es" goes...The second half really kills it...
I give it * 1/2 (1 and a half stars)

No comments: