Sunday, January 21, 2007

1/21/07


So I was flying back on the plane yesterday. As expected, some terrorists started to get a little rowdy, but lucky for the rest of the passengers on the flight, I've been working out. It was boring as hell on the plane and I wound up watching a "I Love New York" marathon on VH1. Wow. Thats all that can be said about that show. Anyway, while I was watching that I messed around with this editing program on my comp and made this rap video with random clips found on my comp. I think it came out pretty good. It has all the normal cliches of a rap video in it: rims, grills, girls, slow motion movement, and of course Tom Cruise dancing. You can check it out here.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zXa03Pm8w6w
Quote of the Week: "I have enough money to last me the rest of my life - provided I die tomorrow."

No comments: