Sunday, January 28, 2007

1/29/07

Ok, a quick rant. This should be made a law. A person should not be allowed to throw away another persons left overs. Just now, I was sitting at my computer and I was feeling hungry. My mind starts racing about what I could eat, then all of a sudden I realize I got Chinese food in the fridge. There is nothing I could go for more right now, and I become ecstatic. I race to the fridge and open it up and....where the hell did it go! I search every inch, and its no where to be found. I close the door, walk away and then come back again thinking it might magically re-appear. Its got to be there. ...My dad wouldn't throw it away would he? I open the garbage and there is my chicken and broccoli. Son of the Bitch! Man, I was craving that shit. This is worse then finding out theres no Santa. I became enraged like never before. The rage blinded me and next thing I knew I was standing over my dad as he slept, watching him from the shadows, as my hand tightly gripped the knife. Bottom line is this, NEVER throw away someone elses leftovers, it is a mortal sin punishable by death

No comments: