Thursday, May 24, 2007

5.25.07


As you know, I had a top 5 chicks list on here. Well...Maxim tried to out do me with a top 100 list. One big problem with their list tho...they have Lindsay Lohan as number 1. What?! Shes not ugly but she is a coke whore. I think the fact that she has banged everyone should put her down the list a little. I really can't believe that will all the classy girls out there, she makes number 1. The hottest girl in the world shouldn't require that you double up condoms when you go inside her. Ok next up....I just saw a video of Rosie O'Donell ripping into that Elisabeth (Why does she spell it with a "s") chick on "The View". Damn I hate that show. My grandma watches it and talks to me about it like I'm a big fan or something. She also makes me look up recipes from the show online. The point is this...Rosie O'Donell legit scares me. She is a very VERY scary women. She is honestly one the people I'm most afraid of, and this is not even a joke. When I look at her I see pure evil, the devil incarnate in a fat lesbian. She disgusts me so much she has even made me hate lesbians...PSYCHE! I love lesbians...not the dyke man ones tho.

No comments: