Monday, May 07, 2007

5.8.07


SEX, DRUGS, AND LINDSAY LOHAN

Hey u guyz!!! Its like totally the entertainment news! After seeing the popularity of Perez Hilton, I've decided to change the blog to a celebrity dirtsheet site. And some good things are happening....FINALLY! FINALLY a celebrity is going to jail. And better yet, it's Paris Hilton! Fuck the Simple Life...I don't want to watch Paris on a farm, I want to watch Paris in jail! I honestly hope she gets shanked to death in prison. I love how the only famous people that get actual jail time are rich white women. This really is hilarious to me. Out of all the people I would want to see in prison, Paris probably tops the list.

MORE HOT NEWZ! Apparently some pics of Lindsay Lohan doing coke have hit the web. What?! NO WAY! No chance in hell Lohan does coke! This is like telling me the fucking sky is blue! No shit this girl is using coke, did we really need photographic evidence? Shes a coke whore! Duh! Oh the pic above is her with her mother, with some Jack Daniels and coke. Now she might do coke, big deal, half of Hollywood does. But what is really crazy is the report is saying she did 20 lines a night. That girl likes to party. My prediction...she will either be dead in a couple of years, or be like a Corey Haim and disappear and get fat. Another child actor gone bad.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It actually makes me pretty pissed off that Paris Hilton is getting jailed.