Sunday, May 20, 2007

5.20.07


SUICIDE

People that commit suicide are losers. People that try to commit suicide and fail are even bigger losers. If you really want to kill yourself, you will not fail. See, the problem is these people get to elaborate. The want to kill them self in some crazy ass way. Why all this suicide talk you ask? Well, on the Sopranos tonight AJ tried to off himself. He tied a cement block to his leg and put a plastic bag over his head. What a crazy fucking way to die, how do you think of this shit? Is a bullet to the head not cool anymore? Anyway, this got me to thinking how I would kill myself....

- You always think about jumping off really high shit. I don't care who you are,when your really high up and looking down, everyone thinks, "I wonder if I jumped from here would I die?"
So obviously one way would be to jump from like the Eiffel Tower or something.

- For a slower form of suicide, I would have unprotected sex with Magic Johnson. HA HA HA! That is wrong on so many levels.

Damn, I'm not good at this...I can't even think of anymore...driving off a cliff?

No comments: