Friday, May 25, 2007

5.26.07


Those sneakers you see up there are the Starburys. They are the line endorsed by Stephon Marbury. I just bought a pair today.....the big thing about them is they go for $15! Thats it! 15 bucks! I support this a lot. Its hard to be spending money on sneakers, and Nike is asking for like $200 for Jordans. I feel bad for children of poorer families who have to go to school and get made fun of for not having nice kicks. I know kids can be mean and the sneaker companies are ripping everyone off. Don't get me wrong, I like nice stuff...name brands; but as far as sneakers for playing ball, this is what I endorse. They got a good look, a hell of a lot of different styles, the quality is good, and did I mention they are 15 bucks?! I urge everyone to support them and stop buying Nikes so they are forced to lower their prices too. FIGHT THE POWER!

No comments: