Sunday, May 06, 2007

5.7.07


STAN LEE IS A BASTARD!

Anyone who knows me or reads this blog knows that me and Stan Lee do not get along. I'm not a big "fan" of superheros, and I guess Stan took this personally. Whoope freaking Doo you created Spiderman! That doesn't impress me! I didn't like him, and he didn't like me, we just left it at that....until he started to get personal.

The love interest of Peter Parker is a girl name Mary Jane. Ok, no problem. So, I'm flipping through the channel and see the Spiderman movie on, when I hear, "Hey MJ." My jaw dropped to the floor. My name is MJ! They are referring to this girl as MJ?! I then proceeded to say the "F" word 64 continuous times. This god damn Stan Lee was taking a cheap shot at me!

Now you might think I'm paranoid, but I was actually talking to a friend of Stan's, and he told me that the "MJ" character is in fact meant to mock me. This is defamation of character if I have ever seen it. My lawyers are chomping at the bits right now.

No comments: