Saturday, May 12, 2007

Hottest Chicks

TOP 5 Hottest Girls

Ok now....what do we got here? Woman are the most beautiful creatures on the earth. That is why lesbianism is so cool and loved worldwide, while gay male sex gets a big time thumbs down. EWWWW :-( ! I've decided to make a list of the hottest girls walking G
od's green earth (in my opinion). The order of this list was a little hard for me to determine; cause it is constantly changing.....but as right now, this is how I'm feeling... so here it is...(This is only the top 3, maybe one day I'll do a top 10.) (UPDATE: I made it a top 5)







1. Keeley Hazell
This British model is my idea of perfection. She has a cute innocent face, and a body to die for. Just look at her...I wanted to put a somewhat PG rated pic on this list, but honestly, thats the closet I could find.
Lets just say she likes to show her "credentials".



2. Hayden Panettiere
This is a new favorite of mine. This girl hasn't even blossomed yet, considering that she is only 17! Wow. She is illegaly hot! That makes her so much hotter. I think her you
th adds a lot to her making it second, and just knowing the potential she has as she ages. This girl is basically a lock to be a knockout, as long as she doesn't get fucked up like a one Lindsay Lohan. She's the top young hottest actress in Hollywood, even better then that Harry Potter chick.



3. Jessica Alba

This girl is smoking. She almost made me cream my pants while watching "Sin City". If you are a straight man, you would have sex with Jessica Alba. Bottom Line. Her body is incredible, with an ass that...I don't even know what to say. Wow. Maybe she should of been number 2. I don't know...these decisions are too hard!
(UPDATE: Apparently Alba has "fell off". I heard this from a couple of my friends, saying her level of hotness has dropped drastically, and she has gotten really thin. I dont know about all this, but I'm talking about Alba in her prime here. Has her hotness dwindled?)




4. Jennifer Love Hewitt
Ok, if we were talking about her in her prime, she would be my number 1. When I was younger, this WAS my dream girl. She still hot as hell, but not as amazing as she once was. For my money, the way she looks in the movie "Heartbreakers" is the hottest I've ever seen a girl look. But the movie sucks...






5. Tie - Erica Durance and Shakira
Beautiful women. Shakira is the best dance I have ever seen and the other chick is the best Lois Lane I've ever seen. I couldn't choose between one. Actually, I think Shakira should be higher looking at her now, like maybe number 2. This is so fucking hard to decide!

No comments: