Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Aliens


Are We Alone?

Since I was a kid, I have been fascinated with aliens. I have watched thousands of specials and programs about the topic on the History Channel. To this day, whenever my dad sees something about aliens on TV, he yells for me, and this has been the same since I was kid. I guess you can call me an expert on the topic. So after this lifelong research, I am hear to finally tell you the truth...Are We Alone? Nope!

U.F.O's....I believe in Unidentified Flying Objects...but I don't think aliens are flying inside of them. They are just new U.S. government flight vessels that are being experimentally tested.

Abductions..A hicks favorite pass time. I don't believe aliens are flying around abducting people. We've been around for so long and they are just now into us? No, I feel aliens already did our research on us....

I definitely feel aliens have been involved in our history as a human race. Ancient civilizations have writings about them, and just look at the damn pyramids! No human alone made those things. There was help....help with the mathematical system and the calendar. I feel aliens were here on earth and helped our race. What they came for, or took in return, I have no idea.

Look at the solar system...the universe...it is HUGE! Larger then we could possible fathom. To think that we are alone is just plain arrogant to me. We are just a spec. A little spec of sand on a huge beach. To think we are alone, makes us feel we are the most important, which is a human trait of arrogance and feeling dominant. Will an outside life form make itself known? Maybe when we are ready, but I don't feel our current society will be able to handle it.

No comments: