Thursday, November 08, 2007

11.09.07

My house is turning into the fucken island of Dr.Moreau. First off...there is this mosquitoe floating around who rapes my ass every night. I wake up with bites in the weirdest places, I had one today in my dickhole. What? And just now I saw a cockaroach/water bug in the kitchen. I HATE roaches and am like a pussy when it comes to them. If it was roach, that means there are more, and the house must be evacuated. If it was a water bug, then things are ok. I see him and I'm tracking him on the wall. I run into the living room to get a book to smash him, come right back in and he is nowhere to be found. Is this mother fucker Freddy Kreuger? Where the fuck did he go? I become obsessive with getting the hunt. I staed up for a hour looking for this son of the bitch. I can't sleep...none get away from me. So now I'm pissed....I'm gonna get that son of the bitch and that mother fucking mosquitoe. Two unwanted douchebags in my mother fuckin house! I HATE insects. I rather walk in the kitchen and see a snake slithering around. I am mad scared right now...mad scared I'm gonna look up from typing and see him crawling right on my leg. Hold on..He is still M.IA. Some girl from some weirdo country was telling me she has giant cockaroaches that jump at you. Fuck that! If a roach jumped up at me I would lose my mind forever in fear. You would have to put me in the mental institution.

Who else has seen this 2 girls 1 cup internet phenomenon. For those of you who haven't, its two chicks and the one bitch shits into a cup. But this shit comes out exactly like soft chocolate ice cream. Then the other bitch eats it, and throws it up into the other ones mouth. Heres the kicker that makes this video classic. The whole time there is this very soothing piano playing in the background. I guess its worth watching, it has become pretty damn popular.

Well its time for me to sleep...I know this roach motherfucker is gonna climb into my fucken brain and lay his eggs.

No comments: