Tuesday, November 20, 2007

11.21.07

YO YO YO.....Lets us give Thanks Beatrice's! Probably my least favorite holiday is one day away....it ain't nothing on Earth Day I tell ya! Cause this Wednesday is Thanksgiving, or as I like to call it... "Hungover in front of the whole family day". Lets talk about television!

People ask me what my favorite television shows ever were...Hands down my favorite show ever is "The Sopranos". Bottom Line. Then what comes next? The "Twilight Zone"! Some of the best writing period! My kids kids kids will be watching that marathon hungover on New Years Day on Sci Fi channel. No other show stands the test of time. Next Up...."Quantum Leap". It definitely reminds me of Twilight a little and stars Scott Backula, whose last name is close enough to Dracula to make him bad ass. And to finish off my list? This one might come as a surprise but..."Pop Up Video". Yup. I'm a closet Pop Up Video fanatic. For some reason that stupid show reminds me of my childhood. And those are the only ones I can think of at this time. I'm sure I'm forgetting a few but it is what it is.....Happy Thanksgiving Dudes and Dudettes!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei seu blog pelo google está bem interessante gostei desse post. Gostaria de falar sobre o CresceNet. O CresceNet é um provedor de internet discada que remunera seus usuários pelo tempo conectado. Exatamente isso que você leu, estão pagando para você conectar. O provedor paga 20 centavos por hora de conexão discada com ligação local para mais de 2100 cidades do Brasil. O CresceNet tem um acelerador de conexão, que deixa sua conexão até 10 vezes mais rápida. Quem utiliza banda larga pode lucrar também, basta se cadastrar no CresceNet e quando for dormir conectar por discada, é possível pagar a ADSL só com o dinheiro da discada. Nos horários de minuto único o gasto com telefone é mínimo e a remuneração do CresceNet generosa. Se você quiser linkar o Cresce.Net(www.provedorcrescenet.com) no seu blog eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso. If is possible add the CresceNet(www.provedorcrescenet.com) in your blogroll, I thank. Good bye friend.