Monday, November 26, 2007

11.26.07

I am losing my fucking mind! I've been sick for like a week, am not in school right now, have no job, and have been stuck in the house cause of this flu or whatever the fuck it is. My internet was just down too....if it wasn't for Mario Galaxy, I probably would've offed myself by now. What have I've been doing to prevent insanity? Well actually I've been embracing it, and I have been popping a lot of prescription sleeping pills...Ambien to be exact. Now im not saying endorsing this...but to me, it is probably the greatest high ever. It doesnt make me tired in the least bit, but calms me down and makes time seem to fly bye. I pop one, put some music on, and write some of the best stuff in my life. You can see some of the shit I wrote on it the night before. I was curious about its side effects so I just looked it up and found 2 that I get....
- hallucinations, abnormal behavior, or severe confusion.
I have never hallucinated...it does make me act a little weird tho and it does create some confusion...like when I wrote that shit down, I was trying to figure something out, but couldn't.

- amnesia (memory loss) after a dose, sometimes significant
I get this...Often I do stuff while on it, or talk to people, and have no recolection of doing so.
All in all I recommend it. What else....I just watched the Dolphins/Steelers Monday Night game...it was 0-0 until the last 2 minutes. That was the most BORING sporting event I have ever seen...Jesus Christ. 8 people died of boredom watching it.
Linda Hogan and the Hulkster have divorced. If you watched one episode of the last season, you saw this coming. They barely spoke, and it was kinda obvious the spark wasn't there anymore. This is SUCH tragic news.
Why is this blog pink? Why not? I've come to the conclusion that Hayden Pattentrie is the hottest chick alive right now. Every time I look at her name, I keep seeing "Hidden Penetration". I just seen some new pics of her in GQ and I instantly cummed in my pants...right on my boxers, and I left it there so it got nice and crusty. Hey...I'm sick...I'm allowed to be filthy. Here is one pic from the shoot. I think I like her cause she looks young...I love kids, I talk to them on the internet all the time.


No comments: