Friday, May 07, 2010

INTERNET BREAKDOWN: Eli Porter




Bout time I posted this here... if you haven't noticed I've been pretty much winning the internetz as of late. Theres been some real gems on here as of late. This is a great one filled with so much unintentional comedy it is a little scary... make that very scary. So lets break this summa bitch down...

0:30 - Why is our "host" gently rubbing that guys chest. He does it practically the whole video.

1:13 - His advice to Eli is to stay "walking cripple". This freestyle is for a highschool television show. A highschool television show where they refer to the mentally disabled as "cripples".

2:04 - Look at the guy in the middle

2:10 - If ANYONE can tell me what the hell he says you win my autographed Seal "Kiss From a Rose" single. My guess is, "This nigga soft like a nigga who did gym did the best." If that is indeed what he said then he is a bigger lyrical genius then I thought.

2:56 - "He like Rosie O'Donnell at a bisexual bible shower." I'm assuming he meant bridal, but I heard bible. I'm not sure what exactly he means by this, but I do know it deserves a "Ohhh!" from the audience.

3:09 - "This dude like that, he ran in front of the cat". Oh.

3:41 - My favorite part. So much awesome at one single time. First you have the two guys in the heart holding hands looking like they are on a date. Then you have Eli claiming that he said "freaking". Maybe if freaking was spelt f-u-c-k-i-n-g.

3:48 - Listen to the guy in the yellow polo, "He said a bisexual". After everything you just witnessed, the funniest thing you found was someone uttering the word bisexual. My head would have fucking exploded if I witnessed this live.

3:51 - Listen to the host, "That was great! It HAD to be better then last time." What the hell could have possibly occurred last time?



No comments: