Monday, May 03, 2010

My Favorite E-Mail

Mr. Tomo Sand Nori



Today I received an e-mail from a one "Shawn M. Higgins". The subject read, "Greetings from Japan". As soon as I read Japan I became petrified as any normal American would. What does that country want from me? Who sent this? Where Am I?

I slowly opened the e-mail... this is what it read...

Hello I'm Mr. Tomo Sand Nori of , Tokyo Mitsubishi Bank,Japan.I have a bussiness proposal for you. If intrested Contact me via my secured email: mrtomo2002@w.cn

Now I have been called a lot of things in my lifetime... "Douchebag", "Asshole", "The Male Cunt", but Mr. Tomo Sand Nori is not one of them. What is this "business proposal", is that slang for gay sex? How many people fall for this scam? Can you imagine some white trash trailer park hick fresh off of learning the interwebz getting this e-mail? They think, "Shit.. this must be some rich Jap... this idiot thinks I'm him... I'm do business and make the money!" Then a Kid Rock looking mother fucker shows up claiming to be Mr .Tomo Sand Nori? I enjoy shit like this way more then I should.


No comments: