Thursday, May 13, 2010

LEBRON JAMES SUX!!!!1!!!1!

For those who saw the Cavaliers game with them getting eliminated... tell me Lebron James did not seem like someone who was being threatened by the mob and being forced to throw the game against his will. He looked frightened on the bench. Then when the game ends he's telling his opponents secrets whispering in their ears, high fiving fans, and then looking like he was going to rip his jersey off and throwing it to the ground in the locker room. The Boston fans chanting "New York Knicks" at Lebron when he was at the free throw line was one of the most bizarre things I've seen in sports. I have seen very few teams quit like this one did. Down by 8 with like 1:30 on the clock and no one is fouling? What?

Mark My words right here.... Putting my guarantee on it...

LEBRON IS GOING TO NEW YORK........






BROOKLYN NEW YORK!


That is the exact way he should announce it at the press confrence.

No comments: