Sunday, May 16, 2010

Video Gamez!!!!






When I was a kid I love video games. I would count down the days waiting for certain games to be released. Now a days, I'm a casual gamer at most. I play with myself alone (ha) and never do online gaming because I am revealed as the semi-brain dead ignoramus that I am... The point is.... Hmmm... Oh yeah.. this new game "Red Dead Redemption" (hate the title) is coming out this Tuesday and I'm pretty sure it will be the best game of all time. This game really must be considered a work of art. It is graphically the most impressive game I have seen... The scenery is breathtaking and filled with wildlife. This is a game you buy and don't actually play. You just ride around on the horse going up mountains and fucking shit up.... like Grand Theft Auto but with a horse... and in the wild west. Fuck doing missions. Shoot some bears. Play some poker. Hang some thieves.... just like my real life. You should be able to piss and shit in this game. Walk up to a wall or whatever and just take a leak.... and after a while you are forced to shit and you also have to feed your character. In this game you should also have to take your character to high school and GPA, and then get a boring job. That's why I want in my video game.... I want it to be true escapism.



A picture of me performing my main hobby







No comments: