Thursday, May 06, 2010

Kreuger Time






I thought the new "Nightmare on Elm Street" pretty much kicked ass. It's the first movie of the series where your not rooting for Freddy Kreuger to slaughter those annoying teens. Freddy is a pedophile to the max. Even the biggest Kreuger fan would have to admit this new version is a mother-fucker... He's like Rothlessberger with knives for fingers.

Heres how I feel I greatly improved my experience of this film.... by watching a bootleg cam version of it. It really made it feel like I was watching a film from the 90's. The film was not overly sleek and had this cool grainy look to it.... No HD, no mega special effects. This is what Tarantino tried to achieve with "Grindhouse". I'm pretty certain I would have not nearly enjoyed this movie as much if I had saw it in the theatre. So basically... go see this movie.. no wait.... go watch this movie illegally on a website like ninjavideo.net .

The pic above are the Kreuger Nike kicks I would have been wearing right now if they did not get canned. You can still cop a pair for like 2,000 bucks.



No comments: