Tuesday, March 13, 2007

3.13.07

One Tough Broad.
I'm sure you've seen and heard about this on the news. Some robber punched a 101 old lady in the face while robbing her. It gets stranger tho....first off she didn't even go down from the two punches, but ended up with a shiner. The second is the guy was riding a pink bicycle. Huh? Did he steal that too? Let me tell you..this old woman is no joke.

I think I want to get a cat. I love cats...even better then dogs.I like the independence they have, and they ain't always all up in your business. However, I HATE when cats talk like humans. You might think I'm crazy talkin', but I'm serious. I have seen cats speak English on like Americas Funniest Videos. It wasn't funny or American.....I'll try to find a video of it.

Holy Crap I found it! You thought I was crazy, but its real! Talking cats are the crazy! There is nothing, and I mean NOTHING, more bizarre then this. BTW: I think the cat at the very end is drunk, cause he ain't making no sense!

No comments: