Wednesday, March 28, 2007

3.28.07


incarcerated
Bad news gang....I just witnessed "The Chief" get arrested at Maurice Park. Who is "The Chief" you ask? Well he is a basketball loving guy...and he loves...ummm...basketball. Basically, I dont know the guy, be he has become a fixture of Maspeth and Maurice Park. Every night, no matter rain or snow, you will see a lone shadowy figure shooting hoops in the park. He is always there! Never with anyone and always just shooting alone into the late hours of the night. We gave him the nickname "The Chief", because he strongly resembles the same named character from the movie, "One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest".

So I'm there at the park tonight shooting around with my friend. All of a sudden a police van rolls into the park. The Chief is the of course, and he pays no attention as the police van drives around the park. All of a sudden the police van drives onto the court, almost hitting The Chief, and the doors open and the cops come rushing out holding pepper spray. The Chiefs reaction doesn't changes as they turn him around and cuff him. A cop then comes over and tells us to get lost. I turn to my friend in shock, "They just arrested The Chief!" Why was The Chief arrested? One could only guess. But something tells me it involves underage bestiality.

No comments: