Saturday, March 03, 2007

3.3.07

TOP 5 SCARFACE QUOTES:

This movie has really become a huge cult classic....but I question the integity of some of these so called "fans". I personally think that Tony Montana is one of films greatest characters, and he also has some of the best quotes seen on the silver screen. Heres my top top five and I left out the over used ones like, "say hello to my little friend!" and "say goodnight to the bad guy!"

5. Tony Montana: You know what your problem is? Elvira Hancock: What's that? Tony Montana: You don't got nothing to do with your life. Why don't you get a job? Work with lepers. Blind kids. Anything's gotta be better than lying around all day waiting for me to fuck you. Elvira Hancock: Don't toot your horn, honey. You're not that good.

4. Tony Montana: Me, I want what's coming to me. Manny: Oh, well what's coming to you? Tony Montana: The world, chico, and everything in it.

3. Tony Montana: You wanna waste my time? Okay. I call my lawyer. He's the best lawyer in Miami. He's such a good lawyer, that by tomorrow morning, you gonna be working in Alaska. So dress warm.

2.Tony Montana: Is this it? That's what it's all about, Manny? Eating, drinking, fucking, sucking? Snorting? Then what? You're 50. You got a bag for a belly. You got tits, you need a bra. They got hair on them. You got a liver, they got spots on it, and you're eating this fuckin' shit, looking like these rich fucking mummies in here... Look at that. A junkie. I got a fuckin' junkie for a wife. She don't eat nothing. Sleeps all day with them black shades on. Wakes up with a Quaalude, and who won't fuck me 'cause she's in a coma. I can't even have a kid with her, Manny. Her womb is so polluted, I can't even have a fuckin' little baby with her!

1. Tony Montana - I tell the truth, even when I lie!

No comments: