Friday, March 09, 2007

Ghosbusters re-made!


THE NEW GHOSTBUSTERS!


I don't know lately I have this big hard on for the Ghostbusters. When I was a kid man, nobody was cooler then the Ghostbusters. They were like my freaking role models. You know how kids want to be astronauts? Well, I wanted to seriously be a Ghostbuster. Shit, I still want to be a Ghostbuster, I just wish ghosts would start getting rowdy so I could get some work. Anyway...Ive been thinking A LOT about who I would cast in a new remake of the Ghostbusters. You have to understand...I've been thinking A LOT about this....LETS BEGIN!

Bill Murray's smart ass character, basically the leader of the Ghostbusters....This is one of the most bad ass characters in movie history. This is a big role to play, and big shoes to fill...So who could do it? Well, theres a actor I'm pretty big on...I think he's underrated and anyone who saw Just Friends will probably agree with me...I present the new DR. PETER VENKMAN!

Yup...Ryan Reynolds..Van Wilder himself. He even has that perfect cocky smirk needed for the role. NEXT.....

Its Winston...the only black Ghostbuster. He really didn't have that big of a role in the films. However, in the remake, I would give him a much bigger part. So who is it going to be? Another talented up and coming actor who could be mad funny...especially while he's busting ghosts....THE NEW WINSTON IS....LUDA! Yup...my pick for Winston is Ludacris. I really like the way this is shaping up...I'll have my other two picks in....PART 2!!!!

No comments: