Monday, March 05, 2007

3.5.07


You know....people don't cease to amaze me. No matter how crazy you think something is..someone has probably done it. I was just reading about a drunk Australian guy who caught a shark with his BARE HANDS. They asked him what possesedhim to do this and he responded, "Probably the liquor." Now, I have done some stupid shit when I'm drunk but trying to check a shark bare handed? I would at least bring some kind of stick or something with me. Im dumb, but not that dumb. And it doesn't stop...today, 2 black kids...One 18 and the other 17..got arrested for making a 2 and 5 year old hit a blunt of weed. The 2 year old hits it and coughs, and then complains about the munchies...no lie! Amazing...and heres the best part...they videotaped themselves doing this! Im sure we all got someones dog drunk or high once, but a 2 year old?! And why are you filming it?! Oh, and Britney Spears wrote "666" on her forehead, claimed to be the anti-christ, and tried to hang herself. What is in the water people? Has everyone lost their god damn minds? I think people are just having trouble coping with the fact that Anna Nicole is gone....

No comments: