Wednesday, March 07, 2007

MEGA MILLIONS!

Yes its true! I have won the Mega Millions....I am now $377 million dollars richer! So what shall I do with all this money? Well, I have a few ideas...but remember people, I'm keeping it practical...

- Buy a house made entirely out of solid gold or chocolate
- Sinks made out of the ivory tusks of a Wolly Mammoth
- A fully functionable replica Batmobile, Knight Rider car, Mach 5, and the Inspector Gadget car.
- Every piece of equipment used in the Ghostbuster movies.
- A Playstation 3....actually, thats too expensive
- A pet Raptor, like I had when I was a kid.
- Jurassic Park..not the movie, the actual place
- Fansworth Bentley
- Paulie's robot from Rocky 4
- Some cyborg body parts
- A unparalleled arsenal of weapons, just in case the terrorists want to get rowdy
- A leopard or a panther
- iPhone
- Every article of clothing I wear will either be pastel suits like Miami Vice, or Scarface suits.
- The Titanic, straight from the ocean floor and restored.
- The New York Knicks and the reformation of the XFL and the ABA.
- I wouldn't adopt a child from a third world country...but rather the whole third world country.
- A huge tank filled with gold coins that I can swim in like Scrooge McDuck.
- Purchase the tomb of Jesus from James Cameron.
- The franchise of Roy Rogers restaurants.
- A Statue the size of The Statue of Liberty of Christopher Walken.
- A time machine so I could be a part of the Boston Tea Party.
- The Baha Men, to perform at my command.

- Britney Spears hair that she shaved off.
- Pee Wee's Playhouse

No comments: