Monday, July 23, 2007

7.23.07



I have never read a single line of a Harry Potter book. I have never seen a single minute of a Harry Potter movie. I am very proud of this fact and want to keep it that way. I try to distance myself from it, but now I'm hearing that the new book sold like a billion copies in half a second. So I think its time for me to comment for the first and last time on Harry Potter. Fuck Harry Potter. I don't know shit about it, and I dont want to know. All I know is I would give it to the chick named "Hermaphodite" or whatever. And I also heard that the chick who wrote these books used to be a crackhead hooker. Thats not even a joke. I heard she really was a crackhead hooker...and now shes the richest women in the world, for writing a bunch of fucking childrens wizards books. "But MJ, they are well written so that all ages can enjoy." Fuck that. I don't like elves, and wizards, and gnomes and fairies or any of that shit. I don't know why the world has such a hard on for this stuff, between this and Lord of the Rings. Abd heres my stance on Lord of the Rings....They are good movies...HOWEVER...after I saw them I said, "That was a good movie, but I never want to see or talk about them ever again." And thats that.

A quick Harry Potter story. One of my friends is a compulsive liar, and we know it. He lies about the smallest stupidest things. Now lets travel back in time to when the first Harry Potter book came out. Im in the car with the liar and my other friend, and their talking about that crap book. The liar claims he has read it, and for some reason, I can tell he is lying. So I chime in with a question for him, "Hey, who's the main character of "Harry Potter"?" He looks at me and all of a sudden becomes very angry and defensive, "I don't fucking remeber that shit!"


BTW for those of you with Showtime on Demand check out "The Shining". Nicholson gives one of my all time favorite acting performances.




No comments: