Wednesday, July 25, 2007

7.25.07



I just stumbeled across this picture of me and some crazy at the Halloween parade in the city. Im the one in the red...HA HA. But seriously, I couldn't tell if that thing was a boy or a girl. It was wearing a shirt that said "Spoiled Little Brat" and it danced around like in was on ecstasy. Let me tell you something, if you love fucking crazies, then the Halloween parade is the place for you. It was a good thing I put a bottle of Brandy in me beforehand so that I could fit in better. If your not a crazy, you better drink or do some kind of drug, because the crazies will be able to sniff out your lack of insanity. There were also nutjobs holding signs about Jesus trying to preach. I saw a group of gay guys dressed up as tooth fairys actually rip this guy apart with their bare hands.

No comments: