Wednesday, July 11, 2007

The Seven Mexican Dwarfs

(This post has been racist approved)I work on a construction site now, and I supervise these 7 Mexican guys. I like to call them my "Seven Mexican Dwarfs". I even gave them names like Sleezy, Greasy, Lazy, Stinky, Hairy, Mustachey, and Jose. I force them to sing along to "Whistle while you work". I sing out the part, "whistle while you work", and they have to whistle accordingly in rhythm or I whip their back with my black Dickies belt. I'm just kidding people! It's not a Dickies belt...Honestly tho, NO ONE works harder then these guys and a bunch of white guys wouldn't do half a good a job and complain. It actually bothers me that workers as skilled as them are being passed up for jobs just because of where they were born or come from. They aren't bitter tho. I was talking to them about this. What they do is like 7 of them come from Mexico and get a house together, so the rent is cheap. They then work here for a couple of years and return to Mexico. The money they make here translates to a lot more over there and they can live comfortably. People like to knock them, but respect has to be given to anybody that works hard for their money.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

fuck them non tax paying bastids. all the money that all the mexicans make here and send back home doesn't do anything for the american economy.

Unknown said...

Your post proves that white guys do nothing but complain. Mexican men are sronger, work harder, and are more knowledgeable when it comes to construction (and the like) work. I lift weights with Mexican and white guys and there is not doubt in my mind that Mexican guys are stronger and more powerful when they are compared to white guys. Hey, I will admit, I am one of those white guys who have never won a fight against a Mexican guy. I am 6' tall and weigh 195 pounds and have been seriously rocked by several Mexican guys that probably weighed between 155 and 160 pounds. I have no problem knocking out other white guys or at least scoring some devastating hits when white guys kick my butt. I know a punch from a Mexican guy is going to hurt. I am in construction and I've seen quite a few Mexican guys easily punch out bigger white guys. There is no reason why a super Mexican man should worry about the inferior white man's economy! Mexican Guys: 1,000,000,001 - White Guys: 0

Unknown said...

True as hell