Saturday, July 21, 2007

Getting Poisoned.

So I'm working construction on a famous Hollywood actors house in the Hamptons. (Heres a hint, he was the lead actor in a HUGE film were he killed a shark.) Im told to go up into the attic with one of the mexican workers and start putting up insulation. So me and him go up there shirtless with no protection and start rolling around in the insulant like we were on fire. As we continue this I realize my eyes are burning and I'm starting to become itchy. I look over to him and ask him if we should wear a mask or something and he goes, "No, No, No." So we continue on until I begin coughing uncontrollably and dry heaving in the corner. I look at my arms and they have rashes on them now. His arms too are rashed up. At this point I say fuck this and go get us some masks. The funny thing is the guy refuses to even point the mask on and I have to force him too. We finally finish and walk out of the house like Night of the Living Dead. We make it about four steps until he drops down next to me dead.

No comments: