Tuesday, October 14, 2008

10.15.08


Oh man I can't sleep. I just keep tossing and turning in my bed while muttering... "Raptor....T-Rex...Raptor... T-Rex..." Who the FUCK is going to win this fight man? The pressure is really getting to me. I was suppose to write this report and powerpoint thing, but how in the hell am i expected to work when  T.Rex is fighting Raptor tomorrow night. This is like the Super Bowl and Christmas rolled into one and sprinkled with some sex.  I know I originally took the raptor to win, but he might just be too damn small. I know the raptor likes to roll in packs but I'm assuming this fight is one on one. Screw it... I'm sticking with the raptor. He is way too intelligent to lose this fight. I just hope that it goes long and we get our moneys worth. This was the reason I bought cable 19 years ago.... for this day.

No comments: