Saturday, October 04, 2008

8.4.08



Wow. It has just hit me that our country is in a recession. Our country sucks right now. I know its shocking, but the USA is not the the tip super power in the world. We are falling into a new great depression. What is sick is that our society promotes people like Paris Hilton and says that if we are not living a glamorous lifestyle, we are not truly happy. And they wonder why depression is at an all time high. The most popular music still promotes a lifestyle of having more money then you know how to spend. Who can relate to this besides Jerry Seinfeld and Bill Gates? We are witnessing something unique here... America is no longer the top dog in the junkyard anymore. I am not feeling optimisic about our future and am feeling quite angry. If I walked by George Bush and he was on fire I would not piss on him. Take down the president. I want to see George Bush dead... make a statement. I hope the FBI  comes to my house and arrests me.... Make me famous you scumbags. You know you fucked us so hard already. This is my test to how much of the internet is really surveyed. I am sick and tired of being sick and tired. I have never seen my country in such bad shape and hopefully never will again.  I am fucking pissed right now.

No comments: