Tuesday, October 21, 2008

10.21.08

HOLY FUCK!

When I usually watch television I stick to the shows I have DVR'ed, the History Channel, A&E, movies, or simply sports. Today I wandered out into the world of VH1, Bravo, and MTV. WHAT THE FUCK?! Is this society fucked or what. Every person on this god damn planet has their own reality show or is involved in one. Charm School, Chance of Love, Big Brother, Real Housewives, Celeb Rehab, Unkle Luke, and worst of all... Paris Hilton's reality show for a new BFF. I am convinced that is a sign of the appacolypse....Hell, today I even saw a commercial for a new show about Coolio being a father. Fucking Coolio! A rapper who was relevant for 2 months has his own show. The World has gone reality show fucking crazy! People will sign up for anything just to be on TV. I'm gonna make a new show called "The Magic Hour". Its gonna be 12 contestants, fighting it out in physical challenges at Magic Johnsons house. In the end, one lucky winner will be injected by syringe with Magic's HIV positive blood. Wow... I know your thinking this is wrong to joke about, but Magic doesn't really have HIV. Oh and BTW... I would NEVER tell anyone to kill somebody... but if some sicko just so happens to be reading this... wouldn't this world be better off without Paris Hilton?

No comments: