Wednesday, October 15, 2008

10.16.08

I know a lot of people might think I have finally lost my mind for good with this whole "Buggin' The Movie" thing. However, there is a method to my madness. Now while the script below might have been written while under the influence of drugs, it is suppose to be cheesy and corny. I got this idea for a comedy. A story about a white screenwriter/director who is down on his luck. He hasn't released a hit in years and is now forced to do cheesy made for DVD movies. You see "Buggin" would be the movie he is forced to do. Its "A Sci-Fi Boyz in the Hood". I think its also funny if you have this suburban white guy writing this gangsta and borderline racist film. Having a tiny white jew arguing with Ving Rhames over the delivery of the line, "Niggaz is buggin'", is comedy gold in my opinion. So basically "Buggin' the movie" is the film within the film.

No comments: