Sunday, November 02, 2008

11.2.09

You know how people say whats "Hot" and whats "Not"? Whats "In" and whats "Out"? Well let me tell you whats not cool anymore...this might shock you a bit.... but its America. If you haven't noticed this country has gone to shit and Obama or McCain ain't going to really change anything. It's going to take about 6 years before this country is a shell of what it was. Look around... there is no patriotism, the rest of the world hates us and rightfully so and America is not on the cutting edge of anything. America is not the authority on technology, clothing, music, or cinema. The arts are fuckn god awful right now. Most television and movies are utter garbage and what good music is really coming out of America anymore? You may call me a terrorist, communist, blasphemous, whatever you want, but the fact of the matter is right now America sucks. I know we have been programed to not think such thoughts, but its the truth and you know deep down you feel somewhat the same but are afraid to admit it. Who is proud to be an America anymore? This country has turned into a joke, we don't export anything... the only thing keeping us a super-power is the fact we have a strong military and aren't afraid to use force. We are a big dumb ignorant bully who tells other countries to love Democracy or we will beat you up. Don't get me wrong.... I'm American, born and raised... and I ain't a rat who flees a sinking ship... I want to see this country return to glory.. but right now... America sucks.

I don't know... I never felt so angry in all my life. I'm generally a very easy going person, but lately I just got this underlying anger in everything I do. I'm really fed up with everything, and everywhere I look around me it just seems like no one is thriving and no one is happy. I feel like I'm getting fucked and there's nothing I can do about it. Its this angry feeling that lies in me, and I get a feeling that its in a lot of other people too. The whole formula for success is getting screwed up. Finish college with a degree and you still can't land a job... but not just any job... a great paying one. All the shows on television and the media just glamorise these celebrities and their lifestyles... lifestyles becoming more and more impossible for the average person to achieve. The American Dream has become so warped and delusional that one can not help but feel like a failure. Our minds are being raped by the media, and we do not even realize it. We are being programed to think what they want us to view as true happiness.... and they make sure that it is damn near unattainable, leading to a society filled to the brim with depression and anxiety. I feel like I have been brainwashed for so long and am just now beginning to wake up.

I want you to sit back and think of your ideal situation. Where would you live? What would be your job? What would you wear? What would you drive? Now look at that situation and really ask yourself why you want it. Is it because you have been preprogrammed to feel that this is what you desire? Is it because here in America we are told to view mediocrity and normalcy as something terrible? I'm ready to just go off into the woods and live with nature... like "Into The Wild". That movie gets it man... it basically gives off this message that I'm talking about right here. This country to me right now feels like a huge big zit. All this puss is building up and bulging out. And I feel like all these politicians and the media have been giving it a few squeezes..... well guess what? That son of a bitch is going to pop soon or the other. It feels like we are on the verge of another big counter culture evolving... like the 60's and 70's. Protests and what not popping up. All I know is somethings got to give.

No comments: