Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Scariest Shit Ever

You have to love fetishists. They are some of the most bizarre people in the world and make Buffalo Bills portrayal look tame. Somehow I stumbled upon this weird fetish and it has probably scarred me forever. I really wish I had not seen these things... so now I'm going to make sure I'm not the only one haunted by this shit. I am going to start first with the photo evidence of one of the freakiest fetishes out there..... mask fetish.











HA HA HA! These fucking people look like the things out of my worst fucking nightmares. Can you honestly believe that this really exists? Imagine seeing that coming walking over you. I would pull out my knife in a heartbeat. I really want to make a horror movie where this is what the killer looks like. This a lot more god damn scary then Mike Meyers, Jason, and Freddy combined. Now lets go onto the video evidence... courtesy of youtube. The funniest part about the youtube videos is if you look at the comments... people saying how beautiful the person and the mask is. Jesus... watch this at your own risk. Oh and apparently this is really big in Japan. *GASP* *SHOCK* Big in Japan? Can you believe it?







No comments: