Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Barrack YoMamma!





DO YOU SMELL WHAT BARACK IS COOKING?!

http://baracktmnds.ytmnd.com/


This is the main reason why McCain lost. Sarah Palin might be the single dumbest person walking on this earth. When she speaks, it is nothing more then an incoherent rambling. In this video you can even see how pissed off McCain is with her, and realizing that this dumb idiot just cost him the election. Man... I watch this video and can not believe how anyone could've voted for McCain,knowing that this bimbo could've ended up as president if he died. She can not even name ONE friggin newspaper or magazine. Every answer she gives sounds like me trying to bullshit my way out of a question in a Math class. She does not answer one question.... she dances around it and winds up saying a whole lot of nothing, stumbling all over her words. I would LOVE to see a debate between her and George Bush. I still can't believe that the Republican party thought putting this beauty queen as the VP candidate was a good idea, it has to be one of the biggest gaffles of all time. She might honestly be one of the dumbest people I have ever heard... I hope that she goes into hiding in that same cave with Bin Laden and is never ever seen again. Good Bye you brain dead ho fo sho!

Now onto our President Barack Obama... I want to say a few things. There have been such huge expectations put onto him that there is no way he will be able to live up to them. People are treating him like the second coming of God. Unless he walks on water and turns wine into beer, he will disappoint the masses. Another thing this election showed to me was the secret underlying racism in our country. I know some white people who wouldn't vote for him simply because he was black. Some white people are honestly afraid that him becoming president is going to lead to race wars or something... Like the whites will have to give up 40 acres all of a sudden.

Heres the scary thing... Democrats have the major majority in the house and the senate. There is basically no way the Republicans can override anything. Even if you are a Democrat, you don't want things to be so one sided. As of right now there are 54 Democrats in the Senate and 40 Republicans. That is pretty lopsided... thats kinda Nazi Germany Hitler status right there....

Overall I felt change was necessary so I'm satisfied with Obama. I have never liked a politican in my life and probably never will. So now the United States has its second ever black president. (Bill Clinton) I'm hoping the front page of the New York Post is a a photoshopped version of the White House painted black with the headline: "THE BLACK HOUSE".

No comments: