Monday, November 03, 2008

11.3.08




I don't think I have to remind you what you need to do. Does it really need to be said what you must do? Have you been watching TV at all lately? Have you been living in a cage? If you haven't you will then realize that you have to go out and.... buy the new Wendy's Buffalo Chicken Sandwich ASAP. Wow. I just had it and I have fell in love. Do you love Buffalo wings? Then you will love this... this makes the Spicy Chicken sandwich taste like filthy assholes. Man, Wendys did a good thing here... I remember I just recently had a sandwich the exact same at "Checkers" that used Franks Hot Sauce and t was awesome. After eating that I craved it again so badly but was pissed cause I have a better chance of finding a velociraptor then a fucken Checkers. Heres the thing about the sandwich tho... they dont tell you but it comes with blue cheese on it.. I got it without that because blue cheese is for pussies who can't take the heat.

BTW: Im reposting the best thing to come out of this election above

No comments: