Sunday, November 30, 2008

12.1.08

I'm cummin on the walls! Cummin on the bed! Cummin in my hand! Cummin on the couch! Cummin on the TV!  Wait huh? Well let me just say I found an AMAZING deal online... a deal that has got me very damn excited. This is probably the greatest deal I have EVER and will probably ever stumble across. This deal makes me feel like I just beat the recession. This is the type of deal you tell your grandkids. If this deal was in Wal-Mart, I would trample someone to death just to get it.

What is it? It is the complete Rocky box set.... it includes Rocky 1 to Rocky 5 and even the new Rocky Balboa film. How much do you think this goes for on Amazon... 6 DVD's...take a guess... 20 FUCKIN BUCKS! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I can NOT fucking believe it. 20 fucking bucks! AMAZING! I can't even post the link here cause its too good... but if you want it go to Amazon and search for Rocky.

Holy shit... Update... They are also selling the Nightmare on Elm Street box set... thats 9 movies... for 22 bucks. Un-fucking-belivable.


No comments: