Wednesday, December 17, 2008

12.18.08



I love this friggin video.... theres something eerie about the footage used, the lyrics, and the melody. The quick flashes of the smiling Cobain's is odd too. I have had this recent obsession with Kurt Cobain, watching tons of footage and and reading info about him. Its like i never realized the aura this man had until just now. I also feel that a lot of Heath Ledgers character draws a lot of inspiration from Kurt. I read that Heath said Johnny Rotten was his inspirational source, but I see much more Cobain.... another film character inspired by him...  especially in the looks department is Tyler Durden... look at the pics above... anyone else see it?

Also saw "The Wrestler". Don't walk.... RUN to go see it. I'm listing it as my film of 2008 right now... but i got to think that over before I finalize that claim. I'll have a full review soon.

No comments: