Saturday, December 13, 2008

MOST EXPLICIT RAP SONG EVER!!!

I have finally found it! I have found the most vile, dirtiest, explicit rap song of all time. I have been searching a long time to find this... leading to many a DMX song... but here it is... I present to you Plies "Get You Wet". These are lyrics that would




Here are the lyrics to the second verse; the most vile in all of rap.

HOOK:
Bet if i suck on dat pussy *bet* dat'll get you wet
An rub my hand on dat clit *bet* dat'll get you wet
And rub my tounge down ya neck *bet* dat'll get you wet
Bet if i suck on dem tities bet dat'll get you wet

VERSE:
if i can't hear dat pussy smackin' it ain't wet enough
need to be able to hear it when i got you in a buck
need to see that pink shinnin when i open her up
pussy full of juices nigga hittin nuthin but guts
gotta be able to get you leekin before i fuck
and got to get you off first before i neven nut
i love ta run down on a broad dat got a soaker super wet pussy
you can hear it when you stroke her,
nigga whole stomach be
wet
when it's over had to throw away my sheets cuz she left a puddle

Wet pussy wit no smell a muthafucka
Pussy so wet feel like she pissed on her self
pussy already drippin she aint need my help
gotta fuck her on da floor she leek everywhere

You can nut and go to sleep i don't even care
a street nigga wet pussy good for his health



Oh my lord! We got some real Blood Diamonds in there...
"Need to see that pink shinnin when I open her up"
"Pussy full of juices nigga hittin nuthin but nut."

"Wet pussy wit no smell a muthafucka." Thats funny, cause that was exactly my yearbook quote.
That bitch got that wet super soaker pussy!

No comments: