Saturday, December 27, 2008

Super Mario: The Movie





INT. MARIOS APARTMENT - DAY

The clock reads three fifteen in the afternoon. Clothes ares thrown about haphazzardly and empty pizza boxes and chicken buckets litter the room.

Mario lays on the couch snorring loudly, looking far from "Super". His overalls covered with chunks of dry throw up. 

RING! RING!

The phone rips Mario out of his sleep, and he reaches under some beer cans and grabs the phone.


MARIO
Hello?


LUIGI
MARIO! Its a the Princess! She has been a taken by the Koopa!


MARIO
Fuck... again?! Every fucking week with this one!
(beat)
 I can't deal with this shit right now.


LUIGI
Yous'e a got to save her!


MARIO
Give me a god damn minute to at least get ready.


LUIGI
Oh a Mario.... can I borrow a twenty dollars for  a some groceries?


MARIO
No. Cause I know your not gonna buy groceries with it.... your gonna spend it on your Newport Lights.


LUIGI
I a quit!


MARIO
Don't give me bullshit! I gotta go get ready to save this idiot...Bye.



Mario hangs up the phone and drops his head into his hands rubbing the top of his skull.

He checks the pizza box and finds a piece of crust and eats it.

He stares at the time on the clock, then stares off into space deep in thought.

He lays back down on the couch.

Mario snores loudly.

No comments: