Sunday, December 28, 2008

12.29.08

People who know me know I'm ALWAYS talking about deep sea creatures, or as I like to call them....lifes true aliens.

The fact of the matter is that there are fucken monsters in the depths of the abyss. Simple as that, there are monsters down there that will cause you to vomit just by thinking about them. Creatures that ignore logic in their design, and that can confuse the human mind into schizophrenia trying to make sense of the visual.

Up above is another one, one of the oddest creatures I have seen yet. It looks like a bizaaro crystal chandelier floating in space. I often times imagine space creatures to be similar to those found in the deepest parts of the ocean. I can picture a giant version of that thing drifting about in space, landing on planets only to feed.

No comments: