Saturday, February 14, 2009

2.14.09

From the dome, some Random Ramblins...

So it's all star weekend an I am watching HORSE... Or rather G-E-I-C-O. First off the whole weekend feels a little off with no Charles Barkley. Nothing was better then seeing them in Vegas and Barkley without a voice hungover as shit 50k lost at the tables. I really thought this Horse competition was going to be good.... it sucks. Me and my friends were more innovative and hit more shots then this. The slam dunk contest and some of the most clever and unique shit I've ever seen, but this is B-O-R-I-N-G. This is the first and probably the last time this is attempted.

I have never seen someone go from very to beloved to loathed as quickly as Brett Favre, The whole fiasco with the Packers tarnished his image greatly and I guarantee he regrets his time as a Jet. His season as a Jet now will most likely be nothing more then a trivia question.


Then we have this... some NHL announcer who has some of the funniest and unique calls when a goal is scored. He basically screams out random movie quotes... pretty good.



No comments: